Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Save the Family subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Using or accessing the Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, including English law as the governing law and the courts of England as the exclusive forum for all disputes relating to the Website. You may not use or access the Website if you do not accept these Terms, and your use of the Website will be construed as acceptance of these Terms. These Terms are to be read together with any other terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Website. In the event of any conflict, the terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Website shall prevail over these Terms.
2. Save the Family reserves the right to add to or change these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting and it is your responsibility to review the Terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified.
3. You are wholly responsible for use of the Website by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
4. Save the Family own the copyright, database right and any other rights in all material on the Website (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software).
5. Donations, Direct Debit and Credit Card Transactions
In order to process donations and other transactions by Direct Debit or Credit Card you will be put through to the website of one of our partner companies, for example Pay Pal. Credit card and bank detail information are not retained on our web servers. All of our partner companies who process donations and other transactions use encryption and other security features.
6. All “content” including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on the Website are true and correct to the best of the knowledge of Save the Family Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website’s content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of Save the Family Ltd.
7. The Website is provided “as is” without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8. Save the Family Ltd will not be held liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.