How we raise our Money
Our Supporter’s Charter
To ensure that you have faith and confidence in how we handle your donation, we have created this Supporter’s Charter.
- We will process your donation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We will thank you as you wish to be thanked in a timely manner.
- We will use your donation as you wanted it to be used and to make a difference in the lives of our families.
- We will comply with the relevant laws and regulatory bodies regarding donations e.g. HMRC, the Charity Commission and the Data Protection Act.
- We will keep you up to date with our progress through a variety of media: mailings, emails and social media.
- If you decide to opt out of any of these channels, we will process this request without fuss as quickly as possible.
- We will keep your personal details safe and secure and NEVER share them with a third party.
Feedback and Complaints
- We promise to listen to all feedback and respond promptly, courteously, and professionally.
- We will give all feedback due consideration and make changes where appropriate and possible.
- We hope that you never have cause to make a complaint, but if you do, it will be treated with the utmost seriousness, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- We will do our very best to resolve any complaints ourselves and will always follow the guidance of the Fundraising Standards Boards (FRSB).
Our Fundraising Standards
In common with the IOF Code, we ensure that our fundraising is always
- Legal and follows the highest standards in the industry
- Open and approachable to supporters
- Honest, transparent and accountable for everything we do
- Respectful to everyone we come into contact with on our fundraising journey.